What to expect at your appointment?
- In order to reduce any risk to yourself or others we will be operating without a waiting room. Please wait in your car and your therapist will invite you into the clinic.
- At the beginning of your appointment, we will take time to talk with you about your health and what is required for your treatment.
- Depending upon the weather we may be able to do this, “face to face” outside in the courtyard or with your therapist sitting by your car.
Family and Friends are asked to stay in the car
- We ask that all patients come into the clinic for their appointments alone, unless they are minors or require assistance. All other family members, friends or drivers must stay outside the clinic to reduce cross over.
Please leave personal accessory items in the car
- Please remove items such as watches and jewellery (items that you usually remove for treatment) before you come into the clinic.
Wear appropriate clothing
- Please wear clothing that can be removed without passing over your head, eg. buttoned or zipped tops. (this is to prevent dislodging your mask)
- Please wear loose fitting clothing that can easily be moved to give access for your treatment.
- If you have a freshly laundered, comfortable and effective mask of your own please wear it to your appointment. Please do not be upset if we suggest your mask needs changing, we are trying to protect you and ourselves.
- Alternatively a single use mask can be made available to you on entering the clinic.
- Hand Sanitiser is available throughout the clinic and ALL patients are required to use it on entering the clinic. Please feel free to sanitise on your exit if you feel the need.
- As you arrive your therapist will take your temperature using an infrared, non contact digital thermometer, having a high temperature (37.8C or greater) is not a definite indication of Covid-19 but it is measure of an infection of some sort in your body.
We hope that these simple instructions make you feel more comfortable about coming to joining us for treatment, if you have any questions or worries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us