If any of the following apply to you or you notice any symptoms before your appointment, please call to reschedule. (there will be no cancellation charges during this time)
Signs and symptoms of Covid-19 – have you or anyone close to you (work or home) recently developed
- Sore throat
- Lost the sense of taste and smell
- Have unexplained tiredness
- Have a temperature or fever
- If you or any person in your household is currently self-isolating due to Covid-19, please wait for the isolation period to be over and that you are all symptom free.
- Have you or any person in your household been advised by the NHS that you are classed as a vulnerable person? If this is the case, it is best to keep them safe by restricting external, face to face contact.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with suspected Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please follow the current government guidelines of Self-Isolation to prevent the chances of you passing Covid-19 to anyone else.
- If you have returned from abroad in the last 14 days, please follow current government guidelines of Self-Isolation for returning to the UK from abroad.
If you notice any of the above signs and symptoms within 14 days after your appointment
please let us know immediately.