If any of the following apply to you or you notice any symptoms before your appointment, please call to reschedule. (there will beno cancellation charge)
Signs and symptoms of Covid-19 – have you or anyone close to you (work or home) recently developed
- Sore throat
- Lost the sense of taste and smell
- Have unexplained tiredness
- Have a temperature or fever
- If you or any person in your household is currently self-isolating due to Covid-19, please wait for the isolation period to be over and that you are all symptom free.
- Have you or any person in your household been advised by the NHS that you are classed as a vulnerable person? If this is the case, it is best to keep them safe by restricting external, face to face contact.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with suspected Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please follow the current government guidelines of Self-Isolation to prevent the chances of you passing Covid-19 to anyone else.
- If you have returned from abroad in the last 14 days, please follow current government guidelines of Self-Isolation for returning to the UK from abroad.
If you notice any of the above signs and symptoms within 14 days of your appointment please let me know immediately.